To ensure your freedom throughout your holiday, and following recent government announcements, all adults over 18 must present a health pass, once, on arrival at the campsite.
It may be in digital or paper format.
This pass allows you access to all of the campsite’s facilities and activities throughout the duration of your stay.
The health pass can be in digital or paper format and is proof of :
• Full vaccination :
– 1 week after the 2nd injection for 2 shot vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca)
– 4 weeks after the injection for single shot vaccines (Johnson & Johnson de Janssen)
– 2 weeks after the injection for people who have been infected by Covid (single injection).
• Negative RT-PCR or antigen test result taken within 72h
• Or positive RT-PCR to prove you have recovered from Covid-19 within the last 6 months and more than 11 days ago.
If you live outside of France :
Non-vaccinated people (fully vaccinated), must present a negative PCR test or antigen test carried out less than 72 hours before departure.
Non-vaccinated people travelling from the United Kingdom, Portugal, Cyprus, Netherlands and Greece, must carry out a test less than 24 hours before departure.
BOOK SAFELY FOR YOUR HOLIDAY !
We have a new Cancellation Insurance. In addition to cancellation and interruption of stay guarantees, the insurance covers the COVID-19 illness.
This insurance is called « Campez Couvert ».
Its cost is 2,40 € per night for camping pitches and 4 % of the rental amount for mobile homes. This must be subscribed and paid for at the time of booking.
We recommend it to you.
For more information, find all the guarantees and the terms and conditions of the insurance below :